Virtual Reality Development
TheWayToDream Technologies creates promising, new opportunities for businesses using virtual reality technology.
We help innovative brands and technology companies engage their users in a completely new environment.
We build virtual reality projects using powerful technologies that allow for creating detailed 3D objects and environments.
Events and Trade Shows
TheWayToDream Technologies develops virtual reality experiences for live events, trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, and other events.
Virtual reality allows users to experience three-dimensional space and interact with it. These dynamic and memorable experiences translate into high ROI for event organizers. Our VR solutions create a vivid and realistic virtual space.
Marketing and Sales
Virtual reality is a powerful tool for sales and marketing because it creates an emotional connection between customers and brands (or products).
VR is used to demonstrate products in virtual showrooms, immerse users in branded entertainment experiences, and help consumers make informed choices with the help of virtual tours. With virtual reality, consumers can see the product or service value much clearer, thus making better-informed decisions.
Health and Wellness
Mindfulness and meditation, stress reduction and relaxation, medical training and mental health – we can build virtual reality solutions for all these use cases.
Some VR applications for healthcare will require regulatory compliance, but there’s a large market for outpatient therapy and general wellness solutions. With a complete immersion in virtual reality, the user can receive a better therapy quality.
Software development process, provided by TheWayToDream Technologies with regard to the development of high technologies, is focused on meeting the specific requirements and wishes of the customer, choosing optimal solutions for quality services, as well as minimization of material and time resources required for the project.
Specializing in the development and implementation of complex software systems with 3D graphics, TheWayToDream Technologies is ready to satisfy your most demanding needs in the ambit of VR.
– Virtual Reality software development;
– Virtual Reality software architecture design;
– Virtual Reality software prototyping;
– Virtual Reality application development;
– Porting VR software to various platforms;
Our VR development teams specialize in custom solutions for a range of platforms, including: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR (PSVR), Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream, and Google Cardboard. We also provide cutting-edge game development, utilizing specific gaming engines such as Unity and Unreal Engine.
Unity3d Game Development Services
Unity 3D is an engine for game development, also used for creating mobile applications having 3d models. Due to its 3D opportunities, the engine can be used for any field of development, needing to present objects in 3D.
Assigning your VR software development project to TheWayToDream Technologies, you will get a competent solution tailored by specialists with outstanding qualifications in computer graphics and software engineering.
Your major benefits from working with TheWayToDream Technologies:
– High-quality of software coding;
– Professional consultation at all stages of cooperation;
– Multi-disciplinary team of qualified specialist resources;
– On-going support for delivered VR software;
– Projects which meet deadlines.
Blockchain technologies open up new possibilities for building scalable microtransaction markets to exchange virtual goods in your application.
+ Artificial Intelligence
Incorporating artificial intelligence allows you to deliver reactive experiences that respond to every player action, deepening their immersion.
For the efficient allocation of time and material resources, as well as for providing the most transparent conditions for cooperation, TheWayToDream Technologies performs software development planning, including the following steps:
* determination of the general concept of the project with regard to the wishes of the customer, complexity and purpose of the software;
* determination of the intermediate stages of development;
* calculation of the required material and time resources;
* choosing methodology of application development;
* determination of the frequency and form of project reports;
* determination of possible risks associated with the software development and ways to minimize them.